29 June 2013

Collective Haul, Part 2

Welcome to Part 2 of my approximately April-June collective haul! First of all are some purchases from Chemist Warehouse. I re-stocked my Comvita Medihoney Eczema Cream, which I find invaluable for keeping my eczema from getting too out of hand. Also below is the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain, in a gorgeous lavender shade called Darling Cherie. (See last photo for a swatch.) This new product is a revolutionary cross between lip balm and lip stain! I just happened to be at Chemist Warehouse during their half-price makeup sale, and I couldn't resist. I also bought a couple of deodorants - not for myself though! For a secret purpose that I'll unveil soon.

The next haul was from Priceline. I had the day off and somehow found myself at the big Priceline in the city. How do these things happen?? I think I was quite restrained, but I'd just spent a lot on magazines and craft supplies, so that probably had something to do with it. I purchased an Australis Colour Inject Mineral Lipstick in Make A Wish, a dark, slightly salmony coral (again, see last photo for a swatch). There's a Models Prefer Sponge Tip brush, because I had no way of applying the powder eyeliners I bought from Ananda Beauty a few months ago. I hope it'll do the trick. I'm still a bit derpy with eyeliners! Bio-Oil has been around for ages, but I'd seen a few good reviews for it lately, so I guess it's been on my mind. I finally decided to try it.

The Trilogy Hydrating Facial Mist was a complete indulgence purchase! I was feeling a bit hot and tired from walking around all afternoon, and was feeling a strong need for a spritz of facial spray. I'm in love with that signature Trilogy smell, so again, I couldn't resist. Last but not least is the Models Prefer Lipstick Organiser. As you might have guessed, I'm becoming more interested in lip colour lately. My latest obsession has been to have a range of different lip colours to match every (or at least most!) of my eye palettes. Hence the fairly extreme difference between the two colours I've swatched here!


Photo taken under my daylight lamp.
My makeup basket was just getting too full of eyeshadows and all my new lipsticks and glosses. I need to re-organise! (Don't worry, there'll be photos. ツ ) I've also bought other things here and there, but it's hard to remember all the bits and pieces. It can all pass by in a blur sometimes. I'm sure other beauty addicts can relate! Stay tuned for an epic Empties post soon!


Might You Be Interested In...

Collective Haul, Part 1 Etsy Shop Haul: Ananda Beauty