09 June 2013

Collective Haul, Part 1

Hello! Let me show you a few things I've purchased over the last month or so. I want to try and get away from nothing but endless beauty box reviews on my dear little blog, so hopefully you should expect to find some products reviews soon, too. First up, a couple of things I bought on one of my numerous trips to Daiso recently. ❖ The hair mascara is to touch up my roots in between dyeing. I haven't tried it yet; I'll let you know how it goes. ❖ The Vitamin Yogurt Pack is a two-pack of yoghurt-based face mask. I tried the aloe vera version a while back and loved it, so I wanted to try the other 'flavours'. ❖ Thirdly is the famed Puff and Sponge Detergent that many bloggers swear by. The last few times I had been to Daiso it was sold out. Again, I haven't tried it yet, but I'll let you know how I go!


Here we have a few things from Priceline. My obsession with interest in Essence products continues. ❖ I already swatched the Nude Glam Nail Polish a couple of posts ago. ❖ The essence eyeshadow, also a new shade, was such a pretty shade of bluish lavender that I couldn't resist. For $2, how can you? The shade is called In The Clouds. ❖ The perfume is Harajuku Lovers Eau de Toilette in Music. I first smelled this nearly a year ago and it's been on my wishlist ever since. It was less than half price, so a no-brainer, really. It's just a shame it's only the 10ml size, so it'll be for special occasions only.


Aaaaand .... more Essence products from Priceline! ❖ The Winter-themed hand creams were in the limited edition products display. I couldn't decide which scent to get, so what can a girl do? Get them all, of course! They are: Apple Cinnamon Punch, Gingerbread Chai Latte and Caramel Hot Chocolate. They all smell divine! ❖ I also purchased this Essence I ❤ Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara. My current mascara is probably a little past its expiry date and I wanted a replacement. So why not get it from my own personal brand-of-the-moment?


Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more hauls and reviews soon!