16 July 2013

Lust Have It Winter EcoBox!

I was excited to find my Winter EcoBox waiting for me when I got home on the weekend. The Autumn box was definitely worth waiting for, and I was hoping that this one would be no exception. Again it came in the rather stinky 'eco' hessian bag. Not even the cat wanted to play with it (and she loves fuzzy things) so I threw it in the bin. But let's see what was inside the bag:

* The Natural Source Mayaltha Better Breasts Cream, full size 175ml.
This full-sized product promises to make me firm, soothed and strengthened. There's a long list of lovely-sounding ingredients in it. It smells faintly of citrus. I may as well give it a go! This product retails at RRP $49.95, so it is a very generous addition to the box.

* Grants of Australia Natural Toothpaste, sample sachets, 4 x 3g.
This is an interesting product, a little bit different. I hate using normal toothpaste - the mint is so strong and every brand in the supermarket is the same! I never got around to researching alternatives, and EcoBox has done it for me! As well as your standard Fresh Mint and Mild Mint, the other flavours are Mint & Aloe Vera and Orange & Cinnamon. I'll definitely try these out.

* Nutri Synergy NS-5 Cuticle and Nail Complex, full-size 15g.
I welcome this product, as my nails are always ragged and peeling, so I don't get to paint them as often as I'd like. It matches well with the nail polish also included in the box. The product contains aloe vera, Vitamin E and many other ingredients to keep nails healthy.

* Couleur Caramel Nail Polish in #45, 4ml.
I'm not sure if this tiny bottle is a sample size or full size. #45 is a metallic deep brick-brown which buffed up to a lovely shine. I painted it on my toenails and it only needed one coat. Couleur Caramel make a range of eco-friendly beauty products with ingredients from all over the world.

* Rosehip Plus Rosehip Oil Roll-on, full-size 15ml.
Rosehip oil is the ingredient of the moment! I have a few of them waiting in the wings now. It is good for keeping my skin soft and moisturised, so I'll definitely use this... eventually!

* Planet Eve Luxe Hand Creme, sample size 10ml.
Aside from smelling gorgeous, this rich hand cream left my hands feeling soft, and didn't react badly with my excema. I really love it. Unfortunately though, it's rather expensive at RRP $29.95 for 50ml. Oh, how I wish the sample tube was bigger!! It will have to go on my list of things to get when I'm treating myself.

* Savi Organics Soothing Cream, sample size 20ml.
I received the Savi Wellbeing Cream in the Autumn EcoBox, and this has the same divine smell. The Soothing Cream is especially designed for sensitive and inflamed skin. I wonder if that includes eczema? I'll let you know!


Summary: I'd never heard of most of the products in this box, so it was a good introduction to lots of new brands. I was slightly disappointed that there were no hair products this time, as I was about to go and wash my hair when I opened it! It was a little heavy on the skin/hand care side. With 3 (possibly 4) full-sized products, it's good value. I'll definitely use everything in this box, so I'm happy.