21 July 2013

Bella Box July 2013

I'm not much in the mood for writing today, but I wanted to share with you my Bella Box for July. This month's theme is Luxe Travel, and it certainly had that feel! Here are the goodies:

✽ Yu-Be Moisturising Skin Cream, sample size 3g.
✽ La Fresh Eco-Beauty Waterproof Makeup Remover Wipes, sample pack 1 wipe.
✽ Janesce Softening Refresher Mist, sample size 25ml.
✽ Egyptian Magic All-Purpose Skin Cream, sample size 3ml.
✽ Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Shampoo & Conditioner, sample bottles 50ml each.
✽ ModelCo Cheek + Lips Tint in Rosy Red, sample size 5ml.
✽ BONUS Libra Hotties Heat Patch, 1 pc.
✽ BONUS Luxe City Guides: Bangkok

Summary: Overall this was a tolerably good box. It contains most the basics you'd need for travelling. There could have been more wipes - there seem to be a range of them including nail polish remover, so a few of the others would have been nice. However, the number of products overall is generous. Unfortunately I'm not in a position to travel at the moment! But I'll use all of these products anyway. In particular the Yu-Be Cream from Japan, and the Egyptian Magic Cream seem interesting. I give this box 8/10.