26 February 2013

Priceline Ooops Haul

I went to Priceline in the rain at lunchtime today to get a few things I needed. They didn't have everything I needed, so I felt like getting a couple of treats! Excuse the bad photo, I took it using my ipod at my desk at work. ....

I bought the Formula 10.0.6 Mud Mask because my pores really need some help at the moment.
Plus the strawberry sounded lovely.
Then I was intrigued by the Essence stand and impulsively grabbed a few things from the Cherry Blossom Girl limited edition range. I know, it's been out for ages, it's not the latest thing, but I don't really have any cosmetics in these colours and I love to experiment with new colours. The Dreaming Under a Cherry Tree quad palette has a series of peach-tinted colours that could pass as more-interesting neutrals. I got the It's Peach, Not Cherry nail polish even though I recieved a few recently in my beauty subscription boxes. I just can't help myself! And the Konnichiwa Girls! highlighter is a gorgous pale shimmering pink that will match well with the palette.
I really am a sucker for product!