28 February 2013

Massive Asian Beauty Haul!!

Well, hello! Today I want to talk about my enormous Asian beauty haul which I bought online from YesStyle. I made the purchase on 31st December, so I've already had them for a while. Things have just been too crazy-busy for me to post my haul(s) before now, but I'm trying to catch up. I often feel like I can't start using a product until I've done a haul post, so yeah, I haven't even opened any of these yet.
I should also confess the reason why this haul is so big! I've been buying things from YesStyle for a few years now, but last year I spent enough that I was getting not really close to qualifying for Silver Club membership. The benefits are quite good so I thought, why not go for it? Plus I received a couple of sample sachets for spending over a certain amount. Here's what I got:

❀ Tony Moly Twinkling Persimmon Cleansing - cleansers are one of my favourite products (is that weird??) and this one smells gorgeously fresh and citrusy. The bright orange pump pack is adorable too, I think I will re-use it.
❀ Dr. Morita Red Wine Essence Eye Masks - this set of 8 eye masks is infused with polyphenols and collagen. The red wine essence was intriguing, and frankly, my undereye area could do with some help. I can see myself relaxing back with an actual glass of red wine while using these.
❀ My Scheming Blackhead Remover Pore Cleanser Set - this set consists of a Papaya Enzyme Sebum Softener, a Purifying Mask and a Pore Treatment Essence. My skin has been kinda derpy for a while: I've been getting lots of pimples and blackheads. I was on the lookout for a blackhead treatment product and chose this one. The packaging is as adorable as anything - check out the cute pictures of the upset-looking blackheads on the box!:

❀ Etude House Best Kit - this travel/sample kit consists of 5 products: Real Art Cleansing Oil; Wonder Pore Freshener; Moistfull Collagen Cream; Nymph Aura Volumer (not even sure what this does!); and Precious Mineral BB Cream. I'm a total sucker for small-size/sample products, even if I have to shell out for them. I love Etude House's aesthetic: the packaging is sweet and pink but not over-the-top kawaii.
❀ Skin79 BB Miniature Set - I've finished up 2 of the BB Creams from my Baviphat miniature set and the other 2 are well-squeezed, so I thought why not try some more? The 4 creams are: Super+, Super+ Triple Function, Luminous Pearl and Oriental Gold.
❀ Sample Sachets - I received 2 samples. Etude House Strawberry Milk Talk: I have no idea what this product actually is! There are 'Milk Talk' body wash and lotion on the site, so it must be one of those?? The other is Laniege Homme Aqua Active Essence, a post-moisturiser protective product for men. But eh, I'll probably use it myself!

Now I can finally start using the products! ahhahaha
Until next time...