03 February 2013

Collective Haul!

I bought all these products last year ... yes, I'm way behind on everything! I'll start with the less interesting and move to the more interesting:

These are things I bought from Priceline and Daiso. I bought a new bottle of nail polish remover, even though I haven't finished the old one yet. I figured that having plenty on hand would mean that I'd feel free to use plenty when removing my nail polish, and would make it easier. The Cetaphil is for washing my hands. My eczema has been worrying my again recently, and I wanted to take better care of it. I also got the Batiste Dry Shampoo for Dark Hair ("with a hint of colour"). I was hoping that it might cover up my roots a bit in between dye jobs.
The cotton pads come from Daiso. Another good quality product that I didn't spend very much on! I love Daiso.

Now for the more interesting:

These are products I got in a YesStyle haul last November!

SkinFood Red Orange Makeup Finish Spray - I've been using this a couple of times a week, and I love it! I might review it soon.

The Face Shop Konjac Puff - Konjac is all the rage at the moment! I haven't used this yet, though.

Majolica Majorca Jewelling Pencil in White - I bought this on a whim after reading that applying white pencil to the inner corners of your eyes will make them appear bigger. I've tried it once so far, but didn't really have time to give it a proper go.

Sample sachets: SkinFood Honey Black Tea Jelly Foam AND Missha Signature BB Cream - I've received a sample of the BB Cream before, and it wasn't too bad. I'm looking forward to trying the SkinFood cleanser.