18 February 2013

Beauty Boxes: Bella Box February 2013

Welcome to Bella Box February 2013! As always, my postman delivered it to me way after everyone else. I had to avoid reading beauty blogs since about last Wednesday so as not to accidentally see any reviews and ruin my surprise. Grrr Australia Post! Anyway, on to the box!:

Here we see:
❝ Nuixe Huile Prodigieuse - sample size 10ml.
According to the card, this is a non-greasy, multi-purpose oil that can be used on the face, body and hair. I'm intrigued and I'm looking forward to using it. It smells lovely too, like gardenias.

❝ Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Mermaid's Tale - full-size 14.7ml.
On first glance, this looked sadly similar to the Blue Lagoon colourway I purchased from Glitzology recently. I had to whip this on straight away just to be sure though. Plus I took a photo, see below!

❝ John Frieda Friz-Ease Dream Curls Perfecting Spray - sample size 30ml.
I love John Frieda products and I already have a few things from the Frizz-Ease range. I don't often rock out with my curls out, especially in the hot weather! But I'll definitely use it later on, I think.

❝ Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush - travel size 50ml.
I just ran out of this last week! Yay, now I have more!

❝ U Skin Solutions Clean and Go Exfoliating Gel Cleanser - sample size {estimate 5ml}.
I've raved about my love of cleansers before, so I don't need to tell you that I'm looking forward to using this soon! It has a refreshing citrus scent. It also apparently has calendula, tea-tree oil and microfine bamboo beads for exfoliation.

❝ Banana Boat Sport SPF 30+, sample sachet 30ml.
BONUS PRODUCT - You can never have too much sunscreen, I believe, so I welcome this.

Summary: This is a well-rounded box with some nice products. There's a mix of everyday and luxe, things I needed and things I've never even heard of. I'll definitely use all of the products, and I've even used one already. So yeah, this is a good box.
Rating: 8/10
Gunna Use It Right Now Percentage: 85%


Now for the nails! This is one coat of Sally Hansen Mermaid's Tale, no topcoat. I probably would apply a second coat for better glitter payoff, but I was feeling lazy tonight. The glitter consists of sparkly greenish-blue hexagonal pieces and small dots in a medium blue jelly base. Yum!