23 September 2012

Lush Haul!



Wow!!

Ok, but don't get too excited! 90% of this stuff is a gift for Mum's birthday. She loves Lush and The Body Shop stuff, but she lives far away from both, so I thought I'd treat her with a beauty product haul. Although none of this is mine, for interest's sake I'll list them anyway:

* The Olive Branch Shower Gel
* Turkish Delight Shower Cream
* Ro's Argan Body Conditioner (I got a sample size of this in one of my box subscriptions last month, and I'm in love!!)
* Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter
* Karma Soap
* Sea Vegetable Soap
* Sultana of Soap

My Mum has very particular wants and needs in beauty products, and the absolutely adorable sales girl spent almost half an hour with me, helping me decide. She also helped me decide to get a couple of things for myself! シ For myself, I got the:

* It's Raining Men Shower gel - with it's ultra-sweet and sexy honey scent
* Lovely Jubblies Cream [not pictured, oops. I'd already started using it by then, I asked Husband to take the photo, wires got crossed, etc!] - it's a decadent floral-scented cream for lifting and firming the bust. Whether or not it actually works, I'm finding it a luxurious pampering experience every time I use it. Review soon, perhaps??

Bye for now!