29 September 2012

Bloom Haul!!

My Bloom haul arrived from OzSale last weekend!! I'm really trying to save money (honestly!) but when I saw a Bloom sale on Ozsale, how could I resist? I was talking only a few posts ago about how much I love Bloom, but seem to have a disproportionately low percentage of Bloom products in my stash.
This is what I got!:

❦ Orange Blossom Refreshing Facial Mist - I like to use a facial mist at work to freshen up after lunch. I'd been thinking of getting a replacement for my Trilogy one, which is getting a bit low. Perfect!

❦ Scented Soap in Brown Sugar & Fig - it was about time to restock on soap again, and this sounds divine!

❦ Mini Soaps in Light Floral, Fresh Citrus and Unscented - more soaps, you can never have enough! If your bathroom cabinet is full, then put them in your clothes drawers!

❦ Face Care Pamper Pack - contains 2 sachets each of Sweet Almond Cleansing Oil, Apricot Kernel Face Scrub and Ginseng Moisturiser. I love samples so much I'm willing to pay for them!

❦ Hand Care Pamper Pack - contains 2 sachets each of Hand Wash, Cuticle Oil and Hand Cream. I've purchased the Pamper Packs before years ago, but these ones have new and different products in them. Yay!

❦ Lip Stain in Rhubarb - lately I've been wanting to add more lip colour to my life, but I just can't be bothered re-applying lipstick all day long. Lip stain to the rescue! Rhubarb is a lovely ruby red that I can see myself using a lot (review soon??).

❦ 10-piece Brush Set with Mirror - very excited about this! It comes in a plastic carry case which folds out, and with tips for using each piece on the back. Perfect for a brush noob like me! I'm Definitely taking this on holiday with me.